Didriksen Family
Thursday, March 13, 2008
  Good Day
Well I feel pretty good about today. We went to the library and Kenna found a Strawberry Shortcake dvd that she dosent have so she was all excited about that. Its not Dora anymore for those of you who didnt know. But I would rather have her watching a cartoon that teaches manners and being nice than a cartoon that teaches how to read a map and cross a bridge. lol. maybe thats just me. But i also found a sesame street dvd starring Elmo and it teaches how it makes you a big kid to use the toilet and diapers are for little babies. But McKenna has been in the same diaper for about three quarters of the entire day!!! She hasnt even said the word potty for about two weeks so i am estatic. i am pushing for only having to buy one size of diapers.
We also went for a walk. Kenna loves to sit in a stroller for a walk. it was just long enough for me. any longer and trevor would have had to carry me. just right. when we got back from our walk Kenna and I put our feet in the hot tub and talked about the smiling moon and she learned that airplanes at night look like stars but they blink red lights. lol. she is so smart. she will just carry on talking and talking but it dosent always make sense. I think she will be a good sister

I guess thats it for tonight. I will be going to bed with a better attitude than i have had in about a month. progress!!
 
Comments:
You are such a good mommy to Kenna! I took my kids to the library and almost had a nervous breakdown because they were loud and obnoxious. Never again! I'm glad you had a good day. You guys need to come up and play with us one of these days!
 
Yeah - I am with whoever posted the last comment ^ I went to Michaels with my 4 today and 3 people told them to either be quiet or told me that I was crazy for having so many kids. I'm kinda thinkin they're right. :0) I'm glad to hear you're having better days. You're a lot stronger than me. I'd be freaking out in your postition. Good for you that you can still take the time to enjoy Kenna.
Love ya -
Erin
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / February 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]