Didriksen Family
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
  Im falling apart
I went to the doctor and it was confirmed that i have placenta previa. My cervix is completely blocked by my uterus. I am going to be having a lot of ultra sounds so they can keep an eye on it. I hope it fixes itself. I am 24 weeks pregnant today and they say if it has not corrected itself by the 32nd week its not going anywhere so I have 8 weeks to get it in the right spot. LOL. if only it was that easy. He also said My blood count came back low so now I have to take iron supplements for anemia.


Trevor is irritating. We had decided on Zoey Claire but today he threw out the name Zoey Belle. Which is also WAY cute so as if there werent enough already I have a dilemma. But Zoey Belle does have a cute ring to it so let me know what you think. It would help.
 
Comments:
I'm glad they are going to monitor you because that is pretty scary! I hope everything continues to go well though and that little Zoey is nice and warm a cozy in there until its time for her to arrive.

As for her middle name, I still like Claire, but Belle is a very cute option too, so no matter what you pick it will be fine!
 
Hmmmm- tough call. I like them both too. I think I like Claire better...but not by much. Good luck with that!
Erin
 
Hi Lex,

I too, like both of them, but I like Claire a little more. And I also love the name Zoey! great choice!!

Love ya cuz, Michelle
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / February 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]