Didriksen Family
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
 

I'd like you to meet
Zoey Belle Didriksen
she is almost 3 lbs.
this is the cutest pic I got today.
they were all face shots but the others made
it look like I am producing the spawn of skeletore.
 
Comments:
YEAH!!! How fun! Lovin the cheeks. You guys make really cute babies!
 
How cute! I see that you decided on Belle for her middle name. It sounds really good! :) can't wait to meet her!
love mel
 
I think she looks like McKenna! I know it's a little early to start deciding, but Rylan looked just like Caiden in my ultrasounds. You do make cute kids!!
 
thanks guys!!! I think they are cute too!!!
 
Stinking face shots! I specifically requested a profile. The guy had a hard time getting one since the kid was facing my spine. At least it's 3D so you can tell it's a baby and that it's cute. I hate alien pictures. (She is cute by the way!)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / February 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]