Didriksen Family
Sunday, April 6, 2008
  Long Time
Well it has been a while since I have posted anything so whether or not its interesting for you, here it goes

Trevor and I have both started working. I am working at Malibu Cleaners, dry cleaning for those of you who dont know. I am a "presser". I am on my feet all day but I am past the pain and agony of getting used to it again. And yes my doctor does know and he didn't have a problem with it. I am alone in the back of the store so they let me bring my Ipod and listen to it while I work. SWEET! I am going to start listening to books so if you know of any books on cd that are really good let me know and I will start making a list. You can only listen to music for so long if its the same thing over and over.

Trevor is working at Big-O-Tires. Again. I hope he sticks to it this time.

McKenna is starting to be such a big girl. We have been encouraging her to start doing things for herself, She is cleaning her room each night before bed, putting her shoes away when she is not using them, she is putting her clothes in her hamper when they are dirty, we are also working with her on dressing herself, I on the other hand get frusterated fast because she looks so awkward trying to do it. I even put her bathroom stool next to the washer so she could put the clothes in all by herself. She loves to be a big helper and is noticing stuff for a baby and says, "Thats for my sister. She's in mommy's tummy." SO CUTE!! with Kelli having Rylan and us being around so much right at the end I think she understands A whole lot more of what is going on. So thank you to the Jones family for putting up with us so much the past few months.

well I guess that is enough for now. I have an ultrasound on wednesday and hopefully I will get some pics so I can post them. So I will update then. TA TA!!
 
Comments:
If you remember right... we weren't putting up with you... it was you putting up with me! Remember, I was EXTREMELY ornery!!
How exciting that McKenna is growing up. It has it's good points and it's bad. Like you... I'm too impatient to watch my kids "do" things themselves! But it has to be done. Right? I'm glad McKenna is excited for Zoey too. Glad we good be of service in that area! :)It's good to know you didn't put up with me for nothing! :P
 
I'm glad things are going well. I hope trevor sticks to the job too. I know a guy that works down there at big O. he's in our ward...Josh Doty. I can't believe you are 27 weeks! Only 13 to go! :)Kenna is so cute and so big. I wish I were better about teaching my kids to be independant!
 
I just read your blog to Nate and he says... "Bull-crap" I miss having them here. I want them to come back. Put a comment on there and tell her I want them to come back!"
He talks about how diappointed he is that you both have jobs in Mesquite, because now you won't be here very often. He was excited when Trevor had a job in Vegas because you guys would have a better chance of coming here more often.
So there you have it. Nate misses having you here. Just so there is no confusion... I miss having you here too. You have been happy the last couple of times, so it has been fun. I just don't like bickering! :)

We Love You Guys!
 
Have you read the Eclipse books? I don't know that the series is called that - but the first book is called Eclipse and it's about a good guy vampire. He only drinks animal blood and falls in love with a girl. it's kind of soap opera - ish but I liked them! They might have the Books on CD at the library. The Eragon books were kinda slow, but good, too. I'm glad you are doing well. How nice to not have to deal with people at your job!!! That would be the thing I wouldn't like about going back to work. I don't deal with people well anymore. I'm too bossy from being a mom :0) Keep posting! I like hearing how you're doing!
Love,
Erin
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / February 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]