Didriksen Family
Friday, June 27, 2008
I got the CUTEST picture of McKenna and Zoey today. I was excited... can you tell?
¶
6:20 PM
Comments:
That is so adorable! You have extremely gorgeous girls!!! I still need to come down and see Zoey!!
-Mel
#
posted by
The Mickelson Family
: June 28, 2008 at 9:17 AM
Great pictue Lex! So cute!! How are you surviving 2 kids anyway? How is the digital scrapbooking going? Are you still interested in it? I've got some stuff I just bought that you could download...call me and I'll give you my password...
#
posted by
Erin
: July 10, 2008 at 9:57 PM
Cute picture Lex! I also absolutely love the picture you have of the "sisters" on your side bar! So cute!! :) I hope you are doing good. Love ya cuz!!
#
posted by
Michelle
: July 24, 2008 at 11:43 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Didriksen
View my complete profile
Archives
March 2008
/
April 2008
/
June 2008
/
August 2008
/
September 2008
/
October 2008
/
February 2009
/
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]