Didriksen Family
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
  Pre-School!!



Well yesterday Tuesday September 9th was McKennas first day of pre-school. she is going to the sunshine acadamy which is at the old elementary school. Her classroom is my Kindergarten classroom. When i walked in my first thought was IT EVEN SMELLS THE SAME!!! LOL. I was cool for me but i was so excited for McKenna. Her teacher is Miss Theresa. She seems really nice, and has alot of energy so she belongs at a preschool right? well Kenna loved it and I know it will be good for her.
 
Comments:
YEA for Kenna! I think she'll love it. Hope you guys can keep it going.
 
Kenna looks a lot like Lacey to me. I can't believe she is old enough for pre-school. Crazy stuff. Your girls are TOO cute!
 
yay kenna! I hope you like preschool a lot and have lots of fun!! She's getting so big!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / February 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]