Didriksen Family
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
  Zoey 3 months!!!


well today Zoey is 3 months old. has it been that long already? she is doing good., and sleeping through the night. I took her to the doctor on monday and got her vaccinations. :( those are sad days for me. she is a smiley little baby and is even starting to experiment with little laughs once in a while. very cute.
This is the only decent one of zoey i could get but i love how possesive kenna seems in this one. LOL!!
I know this isnt a very good picture but i couldnt believe how blue her eyes are in this picture.
 
Comments:
Cute kid! I can't believe she is 3 months old, but then I can't believe that Rylan is almost 6 months. I guess time is just going by way too fast!
 
she's so cute and getting so big!! I just want to come hold these babies since I'm not having anymore!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / June 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / February 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]